There are SPINRAZA treatment centers all across the US

SPINRAZA is given through a procedure called intrathecal injection and may be administered at a designated treatment center by or under the direction of a qualified healthcare provider (HCP).


Please note that new centers are added regularly and may not be in this locator tool yet. For additional treatment centers, please call us at 1-844-4SPINRAZA (1-844-477-4672).

Show centers that:

Results Found

Find a treatment center

Enter your location above to find a treatment center.

Biogen does not receive payment for this service and does not endorse or recommend any treatment facilities
that have chosen to be listed. Further, Biogen does not have oversight of and is not responsible for the actions of any treatment center.

Biogen does not guarantee availability at any particular treatment center. Every individual is unique, and only after careful medical evaluation can a course of treatment be determined.

You don’t have to navigate SMA treatment on your own